Class Terms and Conditions
When you purchase a term/course class pass from SAMA Studio, this reserves your place in your selected class/course for you. In respect of the commitment that we are both making, the following terms apply to all students purchasing a term class pass:
- All term enrolments are non-transferrable and non-refundable in whole or in part.
- If you notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24HRS notice that you will miss your regular class, you may attend an alternative class during that term (Make Up Classes).
- Each student is limited to 2 Make Up Classes per term.
- Out of respect for the class and other students, and for your own safety and wellbeing, we cannot include you in the class if you are more than 5 minutes late (and we really encourage you to arrive for class 10 minutes early). Classes start on time.
When you purchase a subscription based membership or 10 class pass membership from SAMA Studio we request you download the Mindbody app after creating your MindBody account to manage your classes online and if this is difficult for you, let us know in studio and we can set up a recurring booking or single booking for you in your selected class on your behalf. In respect of the commitment that we are both making, the following terms also apply to all students purchasing a memberships on an automatic renewing contracts:
- Subscription based membership passes/10 class passes are a minimum 12 week commitment and are set up as automatically renewing contracts.
- Cancellation of a subscription based membership/10 class pass requires 4 week notice via email to email@example.com
- 10 class passes automatically renew upon your 10th class or every 12 weeks.
- Upon your purchase you agree your email will be added to the SAMA Studio Newsletter to receive studio updates and also to be invited to the Sama Studio Yoga Kula Facebook Page where you can access extra tutorials, classes and yoga study.
GIFT VOUCHERS & PRIVATE PACKAGES
- Gift vouchers, non-transferable and non-refundable. To book a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reschedule a private lesson, notification must be received via email with at least 24-hour notice. A maximum of 3 cancellations is allowed.
- The ordinary time to use all the session of a private package is limited strictly to 8 weeks. All sessions must be completed, from the first session to the last one, within 8 weeks.
- No refunds available for retreats.
ATTIRE AND GROOMING POLICY / GUIDELINES
- Comfortable exercise attire of your choice.
- Recommended – T-shirt/singlet, shorts/short leggings/supportive bra as applicable. Wear layers for the cooler weather. Clothing which adheres to your personal comfort and beliefs is encouraged.
- We do not recommend clothing that restricts your movement or distracts your focus during class.
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Prior to your first class at SAMA Studio, please make sure that your student registration form has been completed and submitted to the studio. For your health and wellbeing, if this has not been completed before your first class, you cannot participate in the class.
The following are highly recommended, although optional:
- Water bottle
- A mat if you like (we do supply mats available to use at no cost however, and basic mats and other yoga equipment for purchase)
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
WEBSITE PRIVACY, ONLINE TRACKING AND DO NOT TRACK
SAMA Studio collects information about your activity on our website and mobile app using tracking technologies, including: cookies, flash cookies, and location tracking on mobile devices. Information collected through tracking technologies is used for many purposes, including: retaining settings when return to the website, delivering content based on your preferences or location, and analyzing traffic on the website or mobile app. If tracking data is associated with your registration information, it will be treated as personal information. As part of this policy, we are responsive to Do Not Track signals from consumers.
The website has been coded in a language called PHP, so that news and other features of the website can be updated easily and simply. As part of that, PHP will often save things onto your hard-drive called “cookies”. These cookies are in no-way dangerous or harmful to your computer. And most websites that you visit these days will save “cookies” on your computer! The website will also take a record of your IP address (your computer’s “address” on the internet) for the simple task of recording how many people have visited the website! This information is in no way given to any other organisation, computer, or person.
INFORMATION PRIVACY, COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
Currently SAMA Studio gathers personal information (including name, e-mail address, phone number and postcode) as well as sensitive information (such as your medical conditions) to provide you with tailored and appropriate care and for contact purposes when users opt to fill out an email submission form or call us directly to inquire about our company or our services. In some cases we ask for other optional information including additional contact information and certain demographic information (such as gender).
SAMA Studio have access to and collect information that you voluntarily provide via website submission form, email, online tracking data or other direct contact from you. Your information is not sold or rented information to anyone.
Your information will be used to respond to you about the reason you contacted SAMA Studio. Your information will not be shared with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request (e.g. to ship an order) and to enable SAMA Studio to undertake reasonable business activities.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
If you want to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, simply click on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of all of our emails. Although we strive to update our email list as frequently as possible, you may inadvertently receive another contact before we are able to remove you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.